Friday, December 26, 2008

Random shits...

Ahh I'm currently not feeling well as of now (throat parched) and while my relatives are away for their hauls, I'm here alone in the house lurking TG again waiting for Rakkyo Movie Subs to finish streaming so I can enjoy watching alone without distractions. Mikiya-kun is such a hot to Ryougi-san >3 (random lol)

Checking on the forums again and people sure love to backstab 'dead members', why didn't they tell those kind of faggotry when they were still active? Jeebus Christ, you fail for being frank to anyone! LOL for calling the dead members 'japanese-liek names', let's say they want to learn a new language and culture 'stead of sticking to the same country which is fucking shit boring.

And wow, I got more pageviews after joining the community blog. Glad you appreciate our thoughts and opinions for the forum made of uber fail for tween-twats.

~GARcher

No comments:

Post a Comment