No matter how you present proof that you're fit to be a moderator, you never will be.
So, you say you've been a moderator of other sites that are mature than TG. Elly is saying that TG is an immature forum and you guys better get the fuck out of TG because it's really IMMATURE unlike the other forums she joined. Who cares if you've been a mod on some other shitty site? I'll bet that it's another shitty site since shitty sites only ask you to be a mod. Also, how did you become a moderator there? Did you again, BEG? Desperadang Pulubi.
The TGPHSucks team never thought of Mature Content. Dirty-minded ass.
By the way, if you don't give a damn, why the sudden post?
Here's Elly's post:
__Reisha >> You know nothing of what I'm doing and I suggest you don't judge me by what you see or hear. And for your information, sweetie, I didn't BEG for the job, I ACCEPTED the job, I was OFFERED the job. If you have any problems at all, I'm approachable, and the reason I'm not always active is that I'm having a hard time trying to put big walls to protect TG, I'm in contact with Ate Koko, you can ask her what I'm doing if you must. If you think I'm not doing my job right, then that's not my problem, is it? If you were in my place, you'd be doing what I'm doing now. I'm sorry if I offended you in any way at all, but you don't know anything. I do hope we won't start on the wrong of the stick.
And I'm quite sure we haven't met, pleasure to meet you. God bless.
Ms. Cheevus
Thursday, May 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ANG DAMI NINYONG DADA. MGA DUWAG NAMAN KAYO. MAMATAY KAYO SA KAKAERASE G MESSAGES KO NGAYON! HAHAHA!!! BOBONG BABOY NA PAKANTOT. KUMAIN KA NG TAMOD NG KABAYO!
ReplyDelete